Electronics /Electrical Technician
As an Electronics / Electrical Technician, you are responsible for the maintenance and assembly of the Electronics components of the EyeROV Products. This role demands you to assist the EyeROV crew in the field execution work across India
Responsibilities & Duties :
1. Work on the electronics assembly for the underwater drone.
2. Solve hardware issue on the go.
3. Support the fieldwork team during the Inspection work across India
4. Knowledge of electronics systems and power electronics
5. Accompanying field trials & maintenance of ROV system
6. New product development
The Job requires :
- 70-90% field workdays per year across India
Diploma / ITI in Electronics /Electrical or Related
Skills Required :
- Have an understanding of basic electronics.
- Ability to read Circuit Diagrams.
- Debugging Skills
- Ability to read circuit diagrams
- Problem-solving skill, Communication skills & Teamwork
Great if you have:
1. Fluency in the Hindi Language
2. Field execution work experience pan India