Technical Sales Manager
- Generate leads, interact with clients to get meetings and closure of sales. Achieve sales targets of the company.
- Understand the client’s requirements and prepare the proposal in line with company policy
- Responsible for the pre-sale site visit to collect the site details and the contact details for the service team. Ensure to prepare the estimated budget for the project as per the analysis.
- Responsible for new tender updates and ensure proper review and assessment of invitation to tender
- Be company’s representative and “Single Point of Contact” for certain business areas inclusive of Business Development and Promotional events like presentations, client mailings and articles in trade journals, organize and attend relevant Trade Shows /Exhibitions, Fairs, etc
- Responsible for the post-sales coordination with Client on the execution of work, follow-up for getting payments after work completion and maintaining customer relationships
- Identification of future key projects and contractor/alliance requirements.
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including Blog posts, Social Media marketing to increase EyeROV visibility and client traffic
- Responsible for the preparation of the Monthly Newsletter
- Responsible for advising the Team regarding the development of the future business direction of the company and strategic partnership identification
- Study on Competitors and find the key differentiators and suggest improvements for EyeROV
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or MBA or related degree
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solution-oriented
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to learn and understand technical specification and requirement
- Worked in the marine industry
- B2B Sales
- Digital Marketing Expertise
3 – 6 years of relevant experience in the Sales and Marketing
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field